1-888-588-5655 SERVICE DOCTOR Remodeling&Design
Service Doctor is Northwest Indiana's Premier Residential and Commercial Remodeling Construction Company. We specialize in remodeling of Kitchens,
Cabinets, Countertops,Custom Closets, Bathrooms,Bathtubs, Showers, Vanities, Flooring, Tile, Carpet, Roofing,
Siding,Windows, Doors, Gutters,Exterior & Interior Painting,Carpentry, Decks,Basements,Mold Remediation,Carpet Cleaning, Flood Services, or any other area you're looking to update or expand. We also provide exterior design and building addition services,
Resurfacing of Kitchen Cabinets, Counter tops & Bathtubs,ADA Senior Services, BBB.
Visit our showroom and see displays of the work we've done. Our design and remodeling experts are always happy to work with you and answer any questions about how we can help you turn your house into the home of your dreams.
Chef Robb Conn offers UCOOK on various cooking techniques and menus.
Monday-Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
When Damage Occurs. Incorrect or delayed action can jeopardize or seriously impede satisfactory restoration. Rely on Service Doctor to provide quick, professional emergency response and service.
* Experienced Professionals
* State-of-the-Art Technology
* Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification Member
* Specialized Equipment
* Rapid Drying to Minimize Losses
1. You have the right to choose the company that is going to complete the restoration.
2. Service Doctor works directly with your insurance company to get your home repaired.
3. We'll immediately remove water and dry affected areas rapidly to prevent mold growth.
4. We'll work with you to restore your home and ensure that contents are restored to previous conditions.
5. Service Doctor bills your insurance provider directly and you pay only your deductible.
6. Service Doctor provides a variety of remodeling services so you can save time and money working with one company.
Rapid Response is Critical. When the full consequences of water damage are overlooked, the simplest water damage can turn into a costly reconstruction project. This is why Service Doctor professionals respond quickly.
* Within minutes...water contamination spreads to unaffected areas.
* Within hours...sheetrock swells and disintegrates, bacterial odor becomes apparent
* Within days...mold appears along with the musty odor.
* Within weeks...mold associated with prolonged dampness penetrates organic host materials (paper covering on sheetrock, paneling, wood, etc.) and mold can form.
Helpful Spot Removal Tips
Spots should be given attention immediately. The longer the spot sets, the greater chance of a permanent stain.
1. Blot up as much of the liquid as possible with a white paper towel. Paper towels with designs will transfer color onto the carpet.
2. Apply pressure to the towel to absorb more of the spot.
3. Repeat the step several times, turning the towel to a dry place each time.
Carpet First Aid Kit
1. Enzyme detergent
2. Ammonia 1 part ammonia to 3 parts water
3. Neutral detergent laundry type 1 tablespoon to a pint of water
4. Solvent cleaner De-Solve-It
5. White vinegar 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water
6. A small brush for removing spots do not rub spot too hard or distortion of carpet will occur
7. Blotting material sponge and solid white paper towels