Potrero Dogpatch Merchants Association
The Potrero Dogpatch Merchants Association (PDMA) is made up of 150+ businesses from Potrero and Dogpatch. We represent an eclectic mix of food and drink, salons, spas, healers, shopping, schools, business services, entertainment and more.
We have fantastic weather, breathtaking views, and offer a true San Francisco experience. Walk, drive, bike or catch a bus or train to the City's hidden treasure.
Use the search box above or click on the BizBlog Directory button above to find local businesses in Potrero, Dogpatch and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Available by appointment only
Benefits of PDMA Membership
Web and print business listings Get your business closer to the top of search engine results, and into the hands of new customers.
- Detailed listing on our website, pdma-sf.org, including map, logo and keywords
- Expanded listing in the Potrero View's Merchant Directory - a $60/year value
- Detailed listing in our annual print edition of the Neighborhood Business Directory
Networking Turn 150 other business owners into your own word-of-mouth marketing team.
- Member Mixers held quarterly at member venues - meet other members in a casual setting
- Member Spotlight: Showcase your business at a General Meeting
- Joining a Committee is a great way to meet other members - Committees include: Marketing, Membership and Government Affairs
- Merchant Spotlight: Showcase your business at a Potrero Boosters meeting
- Monthly Membership Meetings - first 10 minutes dedicated to networking with other members
Additional Marketing Opportunities How can we help you bring in more business?
- Electronic contact list of San Francisco concierges
- Locals First! (Available only to locally owned & operated businesses) - PDMA's monthly deals newsletter goes out to over 800 residents in the Potrero/Dogpatch area
- PDMA-funded ad campaigns in local publications
- Option to purchase display ads in our annual printed directory
- Option to advertise on PDMA website
- $5.00 off yearly membership for SFLOMA, the San Francisco Locally Owned Merchants Alliance. Visit: SFLOMA.
Community Planning The neighborhood is growing and changing every day. PDMA gets involved when policies affect our membership.
- Get a voice in local and city policies affecting your business
- Membership in the San Francisco Council of District Merchants - sfcdma.com
- Membership in the San Francisco Small Business Network sfsbn.org